Samyang Dried Chichen Spicy Noodles 105g x 16 Bowls
Samyang Foods Co. is a leading producer of Korean noodles and snacks, using high-quality, natural ingredients. Buldak, a popular, spicy barbecued chicken dish whose name translates to “fire chicken,” was the inspiration for Samyang’s Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen.
Every bite of Samyang’s delicious Buldak Stir-Fried Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen is packed with scorching heat. It’s considered one of the spiciest instant noodles in Korea. If you’re a fan of spicy food, it’s definitely a must-try. Since the spicy seasoning is packed separately, you’re free to add as much–or as little–as you like. It cooks in minutes, so keep a few packs on hand for when hunger strikes.
- Boil noodles in 2 cups of water for 5 minutes
- Remove noodles and set aside about 8 spoonfuls of water, discard the rest
- Stir-fry with sauce for 30 seconds 4. Add flakes, stir well, and serve
- One of the spiciest instant noodles available in Korea.
- Spicy, stir-fried chicken flavor ramen noodles.
- Ready in 6 minutes or less.
- Halal Certified.
- Product of Korea.
In particular, As an FMCG Exporter in Vietnam, we can offer this product at wholesale prices. Contact for the best wholesale price: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit: Samyang Website
For more products from Gourmet: Detergent & Laundry Care, Beverages, Confectionery